I truly can’t believe that the unofficial beginning of summer is upon us. Seattle had a luxurious spurt of its legendary summer weather a bit early this year, just enough to put us in the mood before the rain returned. In the spirit of optimism for even sunnier days to come, here are some ideas for filling your Memorial Day Weekend with indulgent AND healthful treats. (FYI: I tend towards vegetarian dishes. Other food folks are far better equipped than I to offer tips for grilling a good burger or dog.) ;)
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Get a jump on your healthiest summer ever!
Join me in June for NUTRITION AND HEALTHY LIVING WORKSHOPS designed to help you increase your energy, beat the cravings that plague you (did someone say SUGAR?!), get off the “I’ve been so good this week, I can eat whatever I want” deprivation/binge roller coaster, and get in touch with your body for optimal performance, whatever your health goals.
When? Tuesday evenings at 7p from June 5 – 26, 2012
Where? Bria Pilates, 101 Nickerson Street, Seattle, Washington
Like this post? Sign up for updates...it's FREE!
- Chocolate goodies in six minutes! (Six-Minute Chocolate Cupcakes)
- 5 reasons to eat more chocolate + how to find healthy chocolate treats
- 10 things to make the most of summer’s end
- Recipe: Fennel, Mango, and Walnut Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette
- Cool cocktail for a hot summer